Wednesday 26 September 2012

Next Genetics Blog

Ah chanced on an interesting blog by Damian 

Read his 'about me' and saw a nice quote 

I also strongly believe that science should be accessible. Rational thinking, discussion of ideas, and curiosity should be encouraged and not be relegated to esotericism. I refer to this quote by Neil deGrasse Tyson:

“I would teach how science works as much as I would teach what science knows. I would assert (given that essentially, everyone will learn to read) that science literacy is the most important kind of literacy they can take into the 21st century. I would undervalue grades based on knowing things and find ways to reward curiosity. In the end, it's the people who are curious who change the world.” 

― Neil deGrasse Tyson


http://blog.nextgenetics.net/


he posts code with examples for various tasks like 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Datanami, Woe be me