Friday 9 March 2012

Learning From Our GWAS Mistakes: From experimental design to scientific method | Our 2 SNPs…(R)

Learning From Our GWAS Mistakes
by Christophe Lambert, CEO and Chairman Learning From Our GWAS Mistakes

This month Biostatistics published online an open access article I co-authored with Dr. Laura Black from Montana State University: "Learning From Our GWAS Mistakes: From Experimental Design To Scientific Method." The paper version is expected to come out in April, along with an editorial introduction. I'm hoping that you will take the time to read it. This post extends on some of the themes of the paper, and continues my ongoing effort to examine the systems and paradigms in which we work and how we can improve or even replace them. I'm going to try to be more provocative here than the paper itself. It may insult you, but I'll make sure to insult myself as well. Continue reading »

No comments:

Post a Comment

Datanami, Woe be me